Black lining around nostril, rawness, increased sensitivity post nose cauterization. Remedy?

I had my nose cauterized 2 days ago and now I have this black lining around my nostril that is noticeable in some areas. The area is raw and sensitive to the touch and looks a bit bloody in some areas. I am wondering why I have the black area and how long it will be there. Is it like burned skin or something? I am also wondering if there is anything I can do to help the healing process since the doctor didn t tell me anything or do I just have to wait?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012