hi msmonicaj2008 ,
I have read your question,
Generally due to smoking
the skin on the lips gets dark and i think you are showing the initial symptoms, this happens due to excessive smoking generally for weeks or years .
Let me remind you that smoking is injurious to health , and it can also lead to a severe case where the lips get dark completely and sometimes it may lead to oral, oesophageal or lung cancer
basically remedy to this problem lies in your hand , yet Iam also suggesting you some natural remedies.
1. Lemon juice is one of the best and effective ingredient to lighten smokers dark lips. You can simply rub a slice of lemon on the lips everyday and massage
the lips for 4-5 minutes. Rinse off with cold
water and apply a lip balm to moisturise the lips.
2. Mix lemon juice with honey and apply on the lips before going to bed. This is an effective home remedy to cure dark lips and lighten them gradually.
3. Massage the lips with coconut or almond oil and leave it overnight. This not only moisturises the lips but also helps cure smoker dark lips naturally and get pink lip colour back!
is another effective ingredient for lip care. Smokers lips look dark and stained due to the burns which affect the lips while smoking. Mix glycerin with honey and apply on the lips. Leave for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with water.
5. Mash ripe banana, add honey and lemon juice. Apply on the lips to lighten the colour and get pink lips naturally.
6. Soak almonds overnight and then make a paste of it. Add few drops of yogurt or honey and apply the paste on the dark lips. Leave for 5-10 minutes and then wash with milk and then water.
7. Pomegranate juice and strawberries are effective home remedies
to lighten dark lips and get pink lip colour naturally! Apply raw strawberries or pomegranate juice on the lips and leave for 20 minutes. Wash the lips with cold water and apply lip balm or glycerin to keep it moisturised.
8. Don't leave your lips dry. This can make the lips appear more dark and cracked or chapped. Apply
a lip balm in the day and massage the lips gently with glycerin or milk or cream every night before going to sleep.
Try these home remedies to cure dark lips due to smoking. Drink lots of water and fruit juice everyday to lighten lip colour and avoid wetting the lips with saliva. This increases the discoloration of lips.
Every Humans determination is so solid that no one can even imagine, there is nothing that you can't do and nothing that you can stop doing, smoking is just a little habit,
My suggestion for you is reduce smoking eventually and completely stop it.
If this problem persists , I recommend you to consult a dermatologist
nearby for further guidance .
"Health is more than Wealth"
Wishing you a good health,