Black heads in arm pits, thighs, ulcers. Using topical ointment. Treatment?

I am 67 years old. For years ( specially at summer time) I get blackheads in my armpits and thights changing into painful ulcers (furnucle?) . I was prescribed topical solusion.....(like 20 years ago) and I am still using the same thing at summer time. Ulcers are leaving ugly not to big scars. Is any antybiotyc which I can use to call that bug which circulates in my blood and specially at the time of hot weather is appearing on my skin? 40 years ago I was prescribed an antybiotic and that helped for some time ( after taking it for 10 days) Unfortunatelly my skin doctor retired. Thanks. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have developed secondary infection over the arm pits and thighs. These areas are very prone for getting secondary infection. I advise you to not pinch or pop the area. You can apply an antibiotic cream such as gentamycin cream. Antibiotic tablet s are must such as ciprofloxacin and metronidazole under medical advise. If itching is present then can take benadryl accordingly. Consult family physician at the earliest for checking the exact cause.