Black heads, bumps under skin between thighs and genitals, solid wax discharge on squeezing. Treatment?

Hi, I have these black head and loose bumps (under the skin) like things on the fold of skin between my thigh genital area. When I squeeze the black heads black waxy solid things come out. The bumps are solid but they come and go at the same spot. Can you give me an idea of what they are and how I can get rid of them. I shower thoroughly at least once a day and most times two. Thank you in advance for your advice
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013