Black eye with darker bruise with swelling across eye, nose bridge post fall. Emergency?

my mom fell four days ago on the garage floor and hit her head. She did not get cut. She had a bit of a lump but seemed fine. She has a slight headache and has taken advil . She woke up this morning with a black eye on one eye with the darker bruise look in the inside corner of her eye and some swelling around the eye and across the bridge of her nose with puffiness or swelling there. the other eye has the bruising starting in the inside corner of that eye. Is this something that she should see the doctor for and if so would the urgent care center be ok or would she need to go to the emergency room?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013