Black eye, knot in the impact site. Droopy eyes hampering the vision. Advice?

So over a week ago I was moving in my wife and I's new house. A friend and I was carry a dryer up to the second floor laundry and well to make a real long story short, I ended up slipping, dropped the dryer and my face smacked the dryer hard enough to need 3 sutures. Here it is now a little over a week later, the black eye has come and almost gone but a "knot" where the impact was is still there. The brow is still sore to touch and while using my face muscles to perform a brow lift (as in the surprised look) I know it takes time to heal but I was wondering when I could expect the little knot under the area where the stitches were placed to go away. Right now, my left eye is still "droopy" because of the knot and it hampers my vision. Thanks in advance for the answer!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013