Black dots in semen, urinalysis did not show blood in urine. What else could be causing this?

I ve noticed black dots in my semen and I had a urinalysis which showed no blood in my urine , I have not had any recent or any trauma at all to my abdomen/pelvic/back/genital region. I ve seen some other people complain about this same thing and the physicians told them it might be blood, and many of them stated they had their semen analyzed and there was no blood in it. So, what else can cause this?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed small dots in semen ( Hematospermia).

This is most likely to be due to infection of seminal Vesicle ( Seminal Vesicullitis)

Please get your semen analysis and ultrasound scanning of the abdomen done to confirm the diagnosis.

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily for 2 weeks..