Black discoloation in the inner lower lips

Hi, I m 30 year old female. got married an year back. I got a black discoloration in the inner lower lips for the past months. Did not get any burning sensation or swelling. But feeling a kind of dryness in the mouth and in the morning while i brush my teeth, i observed skin peeling off in that affected area. What is this all about? and what doctor i need to approach? A dermatologist or a Dentist? Please advice
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care majic.There seems to be some nutritional deficiency.See your family physician first to know exact nature of deficiency and then consult a specialist.Start taking green leafy vegetables,pulses,salads good quantity.Drink plenty of liquids also.