Black coloured pimples around neck. Using propysalic nf ointment, symptoms disappear. Safe to continue using?

Hi, I have some sun burn(Black color pimples ) around my neck .. My doctor prescribed propysalic nf ointment. It disappears completely when i apply the ointment continuously for 10 days but it again appears after few weeks. Please provide the permanent solution for this. Also please let me know whether i can apply the propysalic nf ointment whenever i get these problem. Is there any side effects of applying this ointment? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012