Black colored vagina, stretched lips, habit of masturbation. Will masturbation cause loss of virginity?

hiiiiiii hi im 25 and i have never had sex before, but i masterbate sometimes. lately i have noticed that my vagina color is very black and vegina lips are very stretched and i really want to know how to fix this! next month i am going to marry if i dont find solution, my husband will be not satisfied with me? and really i don t no after masturbate girl is vergin or not please clarify my doubt
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

The vagina and the labia (lips) are slightly more colored due to pigmentation than rest of the body and this is considered normal ma'am, there is nothing to worry about.

By masturbation, do you mean clitorial stimulation or even vaginal penetration? If at all vaginal penetration has taken place by any object, there is a chance that the hymen (a membrane by which virginity is determined) could be torn. But please do not live with the misconception that all women with torn hymens are not virgins. Many women who practice sports and due to various other activities have torn hymens.

You will certainly be able to satisfy your husband like any normal woman will be able to. Do not worry ma'am. For any further clarifications, use our premium service and write back to me.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.