Black bumps on vagina, gets flat on washing, bleeding after pricking. What is it?

I have a few small black knows on the inner lip of private area they never go away. They seem to bump up but then if I wipe or wash the tend to go flat. Today I stuck one with a needle and it felt kinda hard and started bleeding like if you would draw blood and it won t stop. Any advice? ** Sorry to waste your time I do not have the money to get the answer. I will just wait it out!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Hello ma'am.

Our apologies if you had to wait too long for an answer, as this is the public forum we recieve a lot of queries through the day which can take time to address.

Now coming to your query. From the description provided the most probable diagnosis could be:
-Ingrown hair: Which is when a hair follicle struggles to push its strand of hair through the layers and reach the surface. Facts that support this possibility are the appearance of a black bump (hair under the skin can appear like a black bump), bumps disappeared after a shower (warm water usually relieves ingrown hair and the tension) and the fact thay these are located around the labia, which usually have hair growth
-Warts: As your sexual history is unknown this possibility comes second and is usually related to sexually transmitted infections
-Cysts: This again would produce symptoms like pain, discomfort and even drain blood and pus. Occur due to poor hygiene or friction on the surface from activities like shaving, friction from panty liners, undergarments, etc.

I would this advise you to visit your doctor, get physically examined and treated accordingly. In the meantime you could take several sitz baths a day with epsom salt in it. Also apply warm compresses through the day to the affected area. If it is an ingrown hair or a bunch of them, this should relieve it.

Hope this helps.