Black bruises on labia and bump under skin near Clitoris, after an attack. Solution?

I was attacked 10 days ago and kicked between my legs. I have deep black bruises on my labia and clitoris, including a tender 2cm wide bump underneath the skin near my clitoris. The skin over my pubic bone is also deeply bruised and it hurts to walk or sit. The pain has only gotten worse in the last 10 days ago and the darkest bruises on my clitoris have remained the same. Will this go away or is it time to see a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013