Black bowel movement, grumbling noises in stomach, excess flatus. Had taken pepto-bismol earlier in the day, excess of pizza. Cause?

Hello. I just had a black bowel movement . I drank some pepto bismol this morning and I read that that may be the cause of it. I also just ate a lot of pizza without really eating much all day. My stomach has been making funny noises and throbbing. I also have some extra gas here and there. I have been indulging in alcohol a lot lately but not much in the past two days. What can it be? I m I worrying for nothing?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012