Black-blue spots on pillow, drooling when sleeping, eye discharge after injury

Hi! Lately when I wake up there are blackish blue spots in my pillow. Only mine, not my husbands. I ve always drooled when sleeping - but this has only been happening for the last two weeks. I recently hit my eye pretty hard at work- no vision problems or pain. It was bloody below the eyelid for a few days. The doctor wasn t too concerned because my vision was okay. I do notice a discharge in the mornings. But it s whitish.... No color in my mucus or phlegm and I do not ear eye makeup. Help! It s a mystery that s freaking me out....
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi, seems like you had a hit to the sinus and the nose also during that trauma. That can lead to collection of blood in the sinus and that altered blood can come out with oral or nasal secretions. This might have resulted in those spots on pillow. This problem usually gets resolved in few days. Use of nasal decongestants helps along with steam inhalation. Regards