Black and wrinkled feet and hands, hot hands and feet, constipation. Vitamin deficiency or allergy?

Hi doctor, I qm 28 yrs old female. Heat comes out from my hands and feet . My feets and hands have turned black and wrinkled because of this or may be any other reason. I have a severe constipation problem since childhood. Please help me I have consulted so many doctors and dematoligist but no use. Sometimes heat comes out from my face also. My hands are wrinkled as if I am 60yrs old. I have so many skin problems. Few doctors said its a deficiency of vitamins or some allergy
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012