Black Stool without pain

Dear Sir, I had black stool with heavy pressure but no pain 4-5 times since morning. I am still feeling pressure in stomach though I haven t eaten anything since morning. What problem can it be? What diet I should take?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
hi.welcome to HealthcareMagic stool is normally indication of old blood in may be due to ulcer,liver disease any drug should immediately consult doctor to rule out serious issues.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
If you had any drug that has iron in it this can result in diarrhoea and black stools or if you have any leafy vegetable it can result in greenish stools. tarry black stool indicate some internal haemorrhage it can be from ulcer or any other lession or cause.
Stop all medicines if taking any . Amongst herbal combinations that we use to hasten clot formation and check bleeding is Bol Badh ras 2 tablets. bd.