Bitter taste in tongue, nausea, sever pain in lower abdomen. Suspected appendicitis. Possible reason ?

Hi my name is Sabina , I am 16 . I have a bitter taste at the back of my toungue I ve had that for about two days now and t is getting a bit worse which causes me to feel noushias . A few days ago I expireanced a strong pain in my right lower abdominal I felt like vomiting couldn t move out of the the bed and the pain would get worse when I move it was so bad I cried ... I ve had that before two times now and doctors suspected appendicitis at first so they did an ultrasound but the placement of my appendix makes it really difficult to see so they could only see a bit of liquid or something around that area the. A few days later they let me go caused was all better , it happened second time and they said I had no infection (inflamation) in my blood ( the first time I had a bit of it ) so they said it is probably some feminen problem it is okay and normal .... Could the bitterns have something to do with it and what is it ??? Thank you in advance
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013