Bitter taste in mouth. Taking Loestrin 24 Fe birth control, citalopram, bupropion. Drug interactions?

I ve had a bitter taste in my mouth for about a month and it seems to coincide with going up in dose from the Lo Lo-e (as my doctor called it) to the Loestrin24Fe birth control. I wondered if you have heard of such a side effect? I also take citalopram and bupropion for depression , so perhaps an interaction? I haven t had any pine nuts , so I know it s not that, because once I got a bitter taste from pine nuts. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012