Bitten or stung by insect, many marks, throat swelling. Tetanus shot required for infection?

ON Thursday morning at 9 am I was either stung or bitten by something, I have 9 marks. How long will it be before I have no symptoms and need not worry that anything will come up from this? Also I was told today that if I hadn t had a tetanus shot within the last 10 yrs that with multiple sites like I have that I should have had a tetanus shot? So I guess what I m asking am I still at risk of my throat swelling shut?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012