Bitten or scratched by a stray dog, scratches on feet, given vaccine. What should I do?

Hi I am accidentally not so sure if bitten or just scratches last jan 18 by a 2 dogs who are running ang fighting over each other in the market..I as walking and not able to see that they are chasing each other towards me and accidentally hit me...after I saw small scratch on my feet at the back and a little blood ...I didn t know if its a scratch or bite...I was given dose of vaccine but sadly I didn t remember the last dose which is last feb 17 I just saw it now...all I know is it is on the 25th of feb...what should I do...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013