Bitten on vagina. Labia Majora seems to be shrinking. What is it?

I was bitten by a person on my left labia majora and labia minora , the next day I noticed that my labia minora had completely vanished or been absorbed, over the next couple of days, my labia majora has also began to shrink. I really need some help with this problem, I haven t found any answers online and I am worried that it will continually shrink on the left until there is no labia majora there or it is extremely different from the other side. Any guidance or advice would be great.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013