Bitten, deep puncture, painful, inflammation, warm feeling, nerve damage. What can help healing?

I was bit by a dog 6 weeks ago. I had a deep puncture from the bite.I have had a feeling of warmth from inflammation on a daily basis.,also pain. The bite is on the back of leg at thigh. Sitting seems to really aggravate the wound because of the location . I was wandering if this could be any nerve damage from this wound? Should I see a doctor again and when or just let a few more weeks past for healing?

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013