Bitten by stray dog, took tetanus shot, prescribed Cephalosporin. What else to do ?

My son of 10 years of age has got bitten by a stray dog today at night at 9 PM. I have cleaned the wound thorughly with clean water immediately and applied Dettol antiseptic liquid in the affected area and then took him to quaternary care hospital. There he was cleaned with soap water and he was given a tetanus shot and anti rabies vaccine Verorab. He has been prescribed also a cephalosporin antibiotic by the treating doctor two times a day for 05 days. The next verorab is scheduled on day 03, 07, 14 and 30 days. What do I do additinally now?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013