Bitten by stray dog. Wound washed. Rabies and tetanus vaccination taken. Any further advice?

My father was bitten by a stary dog on 25th June, 2012. I took him to a hospital where his wounds were washed with soap water and then dressed with Betadine lotion. He was also adminstered Rabipur and Tetanus Toxide. He has taken his next dosage of the Rabipur vaccine on the 28th and will have his next 2 dosage sceduled on 2nd July and 9th July. Please suggest if you further advise in this regard. regards
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012