Bitten by stray dog. Anti rabies vaccine taken. Immunoglobulin injection not taken. Any harm and any diet to be followed for a dog bite?

Is there any diet to be followed for a dog bite? I m Caroline,19 years old . I ve got bitten by a stray dog yesterday, i went to the nearby hospital and got a Anti rabies vaccine dose 1, since the bite was quite deep the doctor referred me to another hospital to take a Immunoglobulin injection . but the doctors in that hospital did not want to give me the injection cause of my age and,i haven t got the immunoglobulin injection,will this cause any harm? please tell me if i need to follow a diet for the dog bite? thankyou ..
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012