Bitten by spider, felt lightheaded, faint, headache, runny nose, got liquid diarrhea. What could be wrong?

Yes yesterday i was cleaning my garage when i got bit by a spidder didnt think nothing of it so kept working then got bit 2 more times on the hand total of 3 spider bites then later on that evening i felt lightheaded and faint then got a headache that night my body was in much pain and my nose was running and stuffed tried to sleep but kept waking up gasping for air then this morning woke up ate toast and had a glass of milk then right after i thought i had to fart and didn't know i messed on my self tell i felt it was wet got up ran to the bathroom and been having liquid diareah now for 5 mins straight its a neon yellow color.. what might be wrong with me anf will i be OK?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013