Bitten by something,itchy,burning,dizzy,thick saliva,chest pain.Treatment?

i got bitten by something while riding my m/cycle,about 5 mins later a warm burning type itchy sensation over most of my body.stopped by the side of the road,got really dizzy.nearly passed out.the next half hour i had a serious pain in chest(severe indigestion like) and kept forming large amounts of clear but thick saliva.even felt like i needed to poo.managed to get home.thought that what had bitten me was causing a heart attack.blood pressure was 140 over 100 and pulse was 100
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
The lump having a sticky,brownish discharge seems to be a cyst.
Please don't rub or squeeze it. Visit a surgeon. Usually such cysts are aspirated with a sterile needle & the aspirate is examined to locate the cause.
This is followed by a course of medicines depending on the characters of the aspirate. Many a times it subsides . If it refills, it needs a surgical removal.
Please get it properly evaluated & treated by a surgeon.
Thank you.