Bitten by something, bit marks on body, white with red rings, sick, vomiting, marks becoming bigger

Hello I think i have been bitten by something I have 5 large what looks like bit marks on my body they are white with large red rings around them and I have been very sick and have throw up lots since yesterday my husband has been keeping an eye on them and they are just getting bigger but they are not itchey can u give me some advice on what it might be please
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGY-URTICARIA is the cause for your sufferings.

-inherited tendency for allergy- insect bite or other bite may activate the immune system abnormally is the cause for your sufferings.

treatment option;
the best treatment is homeopathy for you ,if you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your allergic complaints from its root cause
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you