Bitten by small dog. Treated by hydrogen peroxide. No infection. Slight discoloration and lump.

I was bitten by a small dog. I treated it that day with hydrogen peroxide , and kept a close watch for infection, but there were no signs. It did bruise a surprising amount. Now, three weeks later, there is no pain, only slight discoloration, however there is a dense lump in the meat of my leg. It is not painful or warm, does not appear to be an abscess or infection. Just a lump. It is about 2 1/2 cm in diameter. Again, it is very dense, about the consistency of cartilage .
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012