Bitten by recluse spider on finger. Taken antibiotics and had infection. Effects are back/chest pain, fatigue. Is this common?

I was bitten by a brown recluse spider on my right index finger . After a few days it was so swollen that i went to the emergency room and was given antibiotics by the ER doctor. After taking the antibiotics and seeing the lack of effect it had on reversing the infection, I again went to a doctor, this time my Primary care doctor. She proceeded to lance my finger, releasing a great amount of blood and other fluids. I take Vyvanse for ADHD , but it seemed that after i got the infection that I experienced and increased amount of acute fatigue, shortness of breath, and chest/back pains. Is there a casual relationship?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012