Bitten by rabies infected dog. Took all vaccinations. Blood test normal. Further tests required?

Sir , I was bitten in several places on 27 th September by my huge dog which was sick. The next day the dog died and brain autopsy revealed rabies .After washing the bite wounds with soap water immediately i went to a nearby clinic on 27th .I was injected with human immunoglobulin injection , anti rabies vaccine and TT INJECTION . I underwent 4 courses of vaccination ( the fourth was given in intra dermally)and the last one is on 25th october. I went to check my blood for the titer level of anti bodies and the result revealed 7.5 Iu/ mL and declared safely protected.Should I go for any other treatment to be on the safer side?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012