Bitten by pet, skin crack, blood wound. Do i need vaccination?

I have a pet and is vaccinated with all vaccine and yearly dose. My pet bite me in october 2011 and i gone through with all vaccine which is necessary. Now today he was provoked and a bit angry and in that anger he bite me in my leg above knee . The wound was initially with skin when i washed with soap and water, after wards i used dettol to wash, and then skin cracks and its showing blood wound. though the blood is not following but now it looks like blood scratch/blood wound. Now, Dr. Please suggest me do i need to go again for vaccination . Thanks Doctor
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013