Bitten by pet dog, wound on fingers, bleeding. Taken TT, XPRAB vaccinations. Precautions?

i ve been bitten by my dog today at 11 30 Am in the morning, which is my pet dog and he is perfectly vaccinated up to date. I washed the wound with dettol and soap. Got a whole by its teeth in my hand between 1st and 2nd finger which was bleeding although and has an opening. I have taken TT nearly in an hour after the incident. And took my first shot of XPRAB within 5 hours manufactured by and made in. What else should I do to protect myself ?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012