Bitten by pet dog, could not complete vaccination doses. Can I continue remaining dose or start new protocol?

Hi, I m Dr. Pankaj. I was bitten by my pet dog 15 days back on my left hand thumb , after which I had taken a tetanus vaccination and also Rabipur on day 0 & day 3, but due to some reason I couldn t continue the remaining doses. My pet is doing fine and no noticeable change in his behavior n neither I ve any signs of complications. I m not sure about my pets vaccination protocol. If i continue the remanining dose of Rabipur is it fine or should I start wid new protocol. kindly mail me about your valuable opinion on my mail id: YYYY@YYYY thankx Regards
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013