Bitten by marchfly, swollen and red left wrist, elbow, right upper arms and both foot. What can I do ?

I have been bitten by a marchfly4times. 1 is at my left wrist , i on my right upper arm and 1 bite on each foot . My left wrist is so bad, red, swollen, hot and the swellen redness goes up to my elbow .my right upper arm is also red, swollen and hot, and the shrobbing is getting worse. bot feet are not as bad. It happened yesterday morning, the redness, swollen and hot feeling started this afternoon. What can I do. I I just came back from a 4 day holliday.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013

You are having toxic reaction developed after marchfly bite.

You are having oedema,erythema with throbbing pain.

Why are you waiting..?

You just rush to dermatologist for perfect diagnosis and treament.

Anti histaminics with steroids and antibiotics may be given in injection form to have fast relief.

Antibiotic cream and cold compresses may improve.

To prevent further morbidity and complications, you consult dermatologist immediately.

I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD