Bitten by house fly. Pain with reddish mark on the calf. Tried cortisone cream,heat and ice. Clear discharge. Need antibiotics?

i was bitten by a horse fly ... I believe 2 days ago. About 2 hours after the bite, I noticed a red mark on my lower left calf . About 4 h-5 hours after the bite, the red mark grew to the size of a quarter. When I woke up yesterday morning and my leg is significantly red from just above the bite to my ankle with the bite area about the size of 2 quarters. Last evening my lower left leg ached and was difficult to walk on. I have applied cortisone cream, antibiotic cream, heat, and ice. This morning, the bite area is weeping an clear/bloody liquid. is it time for antibiotics or wait it out?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM
Take tab. Cipro 500 mg twice a day.
Tab. Combiflam twice a day .
Tab. Lcz once a day.