Bitten by dog on right calf muscle. Lately developed knee pain. Are they related?

Hi my name is Robin. I am a mail carrier for the USPS. I ve recently been bitten by pit bull on the lower part of my right calf muscle . I was outta work for 2months following this injury and since I ve been back to work the outer side of my right knee has been giving me problems. After about 2 hours of walking me knee hurts really bad especially when I bend it. I m unsure of if this could relate in the previous injury (dog bite) or did something else occur?? please give me some advice
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012