Bitten by dog on finger, red mark. Dog has been given anti-rabid vaccination. Do I need a vaccination?

hello, i ve been bitten by my 2-year old maltese this morning. you see, I was giving him denta stix or snacks. I thought he wouldn t eat it so i picked it up again then he suddenly got angry and bit me on my index finger . There was no blood . however, it hurts and it has a red mark. i tried squeezing it so the blood can go out but it didnt bleed , it has just a red mark and hurts. He had his anti rabid shot last month and so was i because i got bitten by my other dog. sooo.. should i still be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012