Bitten by dog, lump beneath wound, no pain. Should I see a doctor?

Hi , i got bit by a dog a week ago and couldnt afford a dr s visit. The dog had all of it s shots and ive been cleaning it 3-4 times a day with peroxide and using neosporin to try and prevent infection... the swellig has mostly gone down, but now i m noticing what seems to feel like a hard lump right underneath the puncture wound.. it doesn t hurt to push it and there hasnt been any puss coming out of the wound.. so i m wondering if this could possibly be from the pressure of the dog bite. My friend got bitten about a year ago and he now has an infection that the dr has to surgically remove.. it was a small lump and eventually grew bigger.. so could my lump be from the bruising or soes it sound like an underlying infection that i should see a dr about?? Thanks for your time and help!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012