Bitten by dog, given tetanus toxoid, told antirabies vaccine not required since wound not punctured. Second opinion?

Hello.I just bitten by the dOg.According tO the owner they pet has laps vaccine but the dog is clean and never been expose to the outside.I got minor laceration and it bleed and cleans it already with sOap and water.the doctor gave me tetanus toxoid but not giving me antirabies vaccine because according to her I don t need antirabies because the wound is not question is do I need to take antirabies shots or not?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012