Bitten by dog few days back. Took anti-rabies injections. Bit by dog again. Take anti rabies vaccine again?

Hello, I was bitten by my dog early this year. It s a small cut but still, I went to the doctor,and she gave me 4 injections of anti- rabies . The dog that bit me still lives up to this day and he s healthy. Now again, I got a bite by my sister s dog. I want to know how long does the anti-rabies vaccination last in human body to prevent rabies or should i go to the doctor again? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013