Bitten by dog. Taken anti-rabies vaccine. Possibility of getting tetanus, safety period of taking anti-tetanus vaccination?

please help me. i got bitten by dog a month ago and i get antirabies vakcine but i didnt get antitetanus vakcine because my doctor say i get one five years ago and im safe. she didnt even look at the computer to see if that is true i just tell her i think i get it in school. im scared now because i think i can get tetanus after five years. can i have tetanus in me now? if i get vakcine now,am i safe? thanx alot
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012