Bitten by dog. Had puncture wounds. On augmentin. Why is foot tender?

Hello. The night of July fourteenth I was bitten just above my left knee my a large doberman. It left two deep puncture wounds on my leg. Since it was owned by a friend, I had them show me proper documentation that the dog was up to date on shots. It was, so the sixteenth I scheduled an appointment with my doctor. He put me on Augmentin for ten days and gave me a tetanus shot. Even since then my left foot has been very tender on the top and I have a specific spot which is swollen and throbs when I walk for very long. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012