Thanks for your question.
After going through your query, I would like to comment the following:
1. It has been 1 day since dog bite, and you do not have any symptoms and also the dog is very active.
2. The dog is certified to be vaccinated for rabies.
3. In such a scenario, you need not worry.
4. However do complete your schedule of post exposure prophylaxis.
5. There is no need of taking rabies immunoglobulin in your case, though you must take the full course of the Anti-Rabies vaccine
as directed by your doctor.
Be assured and just relax.
I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer any follow up queries.