Bitten by cat on wrist, deep puncture wound, cleaned, applied antibiotic cream. Medical care required?

Yes my cat was being attacked by dog earlier so to save my cats life I grabbed him by his tail, not to be mean but I didn t wanted to stick my hand in between them and risk getting bit. But I startled my cat when I did and he turned and bit me very hard on my wrist , right were it bends. It hurt terrible bad for a while after but seemed to easy off. After it happened and immediately cleaned it and put antibiotic cream on it. It s been almost 4 hours since it happened and my wrist hurts really bad and is really red. I didn t think it was that bad of a bite at 1st because it didn t hardly bleed but i ve read that deep puncture wounds usually don t bleed that much. Should I be concerned about seeking medical treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013