Bitten by a street dog, taken vaccination after 24 hrs. Any threat for delayed vaccination?

Hi Doctor, Yesterday i was bitten by street dog. The wound was a very very mild scratch , since its a small scratch I ignored & did not take any precaution like washing wound. As did not want to ignore the wound I took a vaccine Rabipur after 24 hrs of bite. Is there any threat since i delayed the vaccination ? Is their any more precaution i should be taking & should i avoid eating Non veg till i complete the course. Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012