Bitten by a dog. Given tetanus injection. Booster dose necessary?

bitten by a wild dog yesterday . I was given tetnus, two injections on both arms ( below joint from where blood sample is collected to check if there could be any reaction, an injection of 8.4 ml divided into two at the place of bite and buttocks, and first ARV. There are more three more scheduled on third day (10/04/2013), 14/04/2012 and 05/05/2013. Is that's enough because I am getting conflicting reports about vaccines . Is a booster dose also sugested. I am a Delhi resident.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013