Bitten by a cat, taking rabies vaccination, urine turned brown, legs swollen. Is this normal?

Hi, I had been bitten by a cat on the 29th. On the 30th, I began rabies vaccinations. I took 10 on the 30th and on the third of April, I had another one and on the 7th of April, I had another one and I am suppose to take another one this Saturday and the following Saturday. My urine has turned very dark brown and I am wondering if this is a side affect. I have never had discolored urine before this. My legs are now all swollen. Lynne YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013