Bitten by a cat. Received injections. Do I need more injections if I get scratched again?

Hi ! I was bitten by a cat last month and I had a series of injections already by the doctor. And just a while ago, I was bitten again but it s very small. actually it looks like a scratch only though there was a bleeding but for only about 3mins, I guess. I washed it with water and soap. I want to know if I should get series of injections again. I already had it just last month with my first bite. Please answer...
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012