Biting lips, lips look white in color, bad odor in mouth. Causes and treatment?

i am 13 years old. i used to be bitting my lips a few month ago and it been 2 to 3 months since i have stopped biting my lips. but now my lips are looking as if there is no blood in them and it is looking white. also, i brush twice a day and my dental hygiene is good , but now i have been getting bad odour in my mouth . i brush regularly day and night and also use mouthwash but still i get the smell. please answer my query
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012